If you are thinking of selling your home, chances are you're caught up in a mass of emotions. You may be looking forward to moving up to a new home or facing the uncertainty of a major move across country. You may be reluctant to leave your memories behind or eager to start new and exciting adventures.
Yes, it can be a stressful process if you don't understand how it works. But it doesn't have to be that way.
That's why choosing the right Realtor is a crucial first step in selling your home. As your Real Estate representatives we can save you time, money and trouble. With our help the selling process will become much easier.
Our system in helping you sell your home is simple.
We customize our marketing plan to fit the unique needs of your home and the current Real Estate market. The following are the steps in our proven marketing plan and are the essential steps in getting your home in front of Buyers and SOLD.
1. Accurate Pricing: Yes, pricing is a large part of marketing your home. Our pricing system looks at your neighbourhood and your demographic (who is buying these homes, what is selling in this price range in other areas). Together we will closely examine recent sales and active listings, taking into account the Tax Assessment and your expected sale price.
2. Professional Photographs: Every great marketing plan features great images whether you are selling a car, a vacation or a Million Dollar home. Great photos catch the attention of the buyer and are the foundation of our online and print marketing campaigns.
3. Streaming Online Video: Online video is the best way to expose your home to International Buyers. In today's age of Real Estate the first showing is now online. People do not have the time nor the patience to drive from house to house shopping, they need to be able to view your property when they want from where they want.
4. Dynamic Web Presence: It is estimated that 90% of home Buyers in North America go online to look for properties before ever calling a Realtor. Your home will be advertised on an industry leading 7800+ websites inclunding our teams growing network of sites and partner sites, online classified sites and of course Realtor.ca, Realtylink.org and the MLXchange network (the Realtors MLS)
5. Social Media and Google: Social media has emerged as one of the most powerful marketing tools in the past couple of years. Our social media mediums of choice are Facebook and Twitter both for the simple fact that they are permission based. The people who follow us on social media genuinely want to know about what is going on in the Vancouver Real Estate market. Every new listing, showing, Open House and price adjustment is broadcasted to our list of followers, often with a picture or link attached. Google is the king of online advertising, for each of our listings we start a separate keyword and demographic targeted Google AdWord campaign that runs from day one until it is sold. This is the fastest way for your home to be found on Google.
6. Open Houses: Yes we do Open Houses and yes they are effective (to an extent), opens allow the Buyers a time to come view the property and take as much time as they need. As with personal showings visitors are never left alone to freely roam around your home, they are escorted from the front door through the property and back to the door. We never use lock boxes.
7. Email Marketing: What better way to send information around the world to people who actually want it. Remember the 1990's when SPAM was a marketers best friend? Email marketing has come along way since then and is now based on permission and information rather then flashy headlines and an overflow of incoming emails. We mail your listing to our entire database of clients, contacts and Realtors who want this information.
8. Print Media: Print marketing is a large part of our marketing plan, first we customize feature sheets for your home highlighting your property with photos and complete listing information. Next comes our "Just Listed" flyers to your neighbourhood letting your neighbours know that your home is for sale (not to sell to your neighbours but their contacts). Where and when applicable traditional print marketing is used as well (newspaper and magazine) overall this is not the most effective use of our marketing budget but in the right situation can be effective. We will discuss this thorughout the course of the listing contract.
The funny thing about Real Estate......
......is that we never know where the Buyer for your home is going to come from. They could come from a website, a flyer in the mail, another Realtor or a video on YouTube; every transaction is different. We have a plan to sell your home. We believe there is one person who is supposed to buy each home and our job is to actively pursue that one person, not wait for them to find us. This is the marketing that your home and biggest investment deserves.
Tell us about your home
If you have any questions about the selling process please do not hesitate to contact us direct or fill out the form below. Looking for an in-depth market evaluation on your home then please contact us direct.